Dec 16, 2008

Who Doesn't Like Free Books?

I absolutely love to read! I enjoy going to bookstores and libraries. I especially enjoy getting books at a good price, and is there any price better than free? Thomas Nelson has a great program out right now for bloggers:
Join Thomas Nelson Book Review Bloggers today! Any blogger can receive FREE copies of select Thomas Nelson products. In exchange, you must agree to read the book and post a 200-word review on your blog and on any consumer retail website.

A free book. All I have to do is read it and give a short review. What a great idea!

I signed up yesterday. A book is already on its way to me. Be looking in the next couple of weeks for my review.

Are you going to take part as a book review blogger too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're comments are appreciated!