Nov 25, 2013

Book Review: Singularity by Steven James

Back Cover: Jevin Banks is searching for a killer--and answers to terrifying questions he never even thought to ask.

When his friend is murdered, illusionist Jevin Banks is determined to find out what really happened. Drawn deep into a web of conspiracy and top-secret research on human consciousness, Jevin won't stop digging until the truth is revealed. Soon he uncovers a dark secret that could change the very fabric--and future--of human life on the planet.

Based on frightening scientific realities and bristling with mystery, suspense, and intrigue, Singularity is the riveting sequel to Placebo.

My Review: Steven James has to be one of my absolute favorite authors. The intricate stories that he weaves always leaves me flipping pages as fast as I can. While I willingly admit that I enjoy his the Patrick Bowers books better than the Jevin Banks books, I still look forward to each installment. In this series James explores the experimental science and the direction the world could go. The plots that Jevin uncovers in these books are easy to imagine and yet almost science fiction due to the implications that they present. And like all Steven James' book, this novel is full of action, death, and impending doom. Only Jevin can stop things before it's too late - or can he?

My Rating:

My Recommendation: I highly recommend this book to fans of Steven James and readers of suspense.

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're comments are appreciated!