Jan 26, 2011

Book Review: Fatal Judgment by Irene Hannon

Excerpt: "Is there a problem?"

Yeah. A big one.

He'd rather go back to Iraq than head Liz Michaels's protective detail.

But there was only one response a professional could give.

"No. No problem." Fatal Judgment, pg 11.

Back Cover: U.S. Marshal Jake Taylor has seen plenty of action during his years in law enforcement. But he'd rather go back to Iraq than face his next assignment: protection detail for federal judge Liz Michaels. His feelings toward the coldhearted workaholic haven't warmed in five years since she drove her husband - Jake's best friend - to despair...and possible suicide.

As the danger mounts and Jake gets to know Liz better, he's forced to revise his opinion of her. And when it becomes clear that an unknown enemy may want her dead, the stakes are raised. Because now both her life - and his heart - are in danger.

Full of suspense and romance, Fatal Judgment is a thrilling story that will keep you turning the pages late into the night.

My Review: When I found out that Irene Hannon's newest book was out, I couldn't wait to read it. I loved her Heroes of Quantico series, and couldn't wait to find out if this new series was going to be as good as the last. The first book of the Guardian's of Justice series, Fatal Judgment, is everything that I've come to expect from Irene Hannon's work. The novel is full of great storytelling, believable characters, and a plot line that keeps you glued to the page. I didn't want to put the book down, and I'm sure that you won't either.

My Rating:

My Recommendation: I highly recommend this book to lovers of crime fiction and romantic suspense.

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.

3 comments:

  1. Yes I loved Heroes of Quantico too. I shall put this book on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your review! Would love to read Fatal Judgement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Christina, for the great review of my new book. I'm delighted you enjoyed Fatal Judgment!

    ReplyDelete

You're comments are appreciated!