May 10, 2013

Book Review: Jennifer by Dee Henderson

Back Cover: It's a summer of change for Jennifer O'Malley.
The busy physician has a pediatrics practice in Dallas, Texas, and meeting and falling in love with surgeon Tom Peterson is adding a rich layer to her life. She's sorting out how to introduce Tom to her family--she's the youngest of seven--and thinking about marriage.


She's falling in love with Jesus too, and knows God is good. But that faith is about to be tested, and in a way she didn't expect. The results will soon transform her entire family.

My Review: I'm almost ashamed to admit that I have never read the O'Malley series. However, after reading Jennifer, I plan on remedying that situation. Jennifer is a novella that gives the reader Jennifer O'Malley's love story. I thoroughly enjoyed Henderson's characters, and the situations in this novella. At the end, I am left wanting to read The Negotiator and find out what happens to these characters who I have enjoyed for so many pages. As soon as I have some mad money, I bet you can guess what I'm going to do with it.
My Rating:

My Recommendation: I highly recommend this book to readers of contemporary romance and fans of Dee Henderson.

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're comments are appreciated!