Sep 14, 2009

Book Review: A Heart Ready to Fly!

"The night we got home, I began writing our travel experiences in my diary. The ride was amazing. I learned a lot about God on the flight home. Who would have guess? That was the day that my heart began to giggle and fly." A Heart Ready to Fly!, pg 12.

Sophia Rose Giggleheart is in for a real adventure when she and her little brother Luke have to fly from California to Michigan by themselves. A captivating cast of characters, including an angel named Frank, help Sophia deal with a host of heart issues. This little girl learns the truth about judging people and her not-so-nice attitude.

I am looking forward to the day that I will be able to share this book with my children. Jackie Chirco Cogswell does a great job getting to the “heart” of the matter in a fun and educational way. I love the plot line that she has set up to teach, and the entertaining characters and dialogue. This book is great! I can’t wait to read the next one in the GiggleHeart Adventure Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're comments are appreciated!