Jan 28, 2013

Book Review: Lethal Legacy by Irene Hannon

Back Cover: A determined daughter . . .

A skeptical detective . . .

A deadly secret . . .

The police say her father's death was suicide. Kelly Warren says it was murder--and she has new evidence to prove it. Detective Cole Taylor doesn't put much credence in her claim, and nothing in his case review suggests foul play. But when he digs deeper (delete dash) and discovers startling information linking her to a long-buried secret, the danger escalates. Is history repeating itself? And who wants Kelly silenced?

My Review: The more books I read by Irene Hannon, the bigger of a fan I become. Hannon writes romantic suspense at its best. Lethal Legacy is the third book in the Guardians of Justice series. One thing I like about this story is the way that Hannon makes it clear that bad things could happen to anyone. Kelly is just an average girl with nothing amazing or outstanding about her. She is not rich or famous, and she is alone in the world after the death of her father. Hannon takes this normal girl and puts her in the middle of a very dangerous situation as she follows her gut and questions her father's death. Through many twists and turns that will keep the reader on the edge of their seat, Hannon expertly weaves a tale that I won't soon be forgetting. And it makes me think that I might need to upgrade my own home security.
My Rating:

My Recommendation: I highly recommend this book to readers of romantic suspense.

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're comments are appreciated!